The Stevie® Awards announced recently that Purchasing Power’s "Fueling Financial Wellness @Work" roadshow has won the 2108 Silver Stevie Award for "Brand Experience of the Year: Business-to-Business." Selected from dozens of entries, the experiential marketing effort was officially cited by The American Business Awards (ABAs), which recognize outstanding creative achievement in all aspects of U.S. work life, from customer service and management to public relations and product development.
Purchasing Power’s cross-country, client-focused bus tour was acknowledged within The ABAs’ Marketing Awards Campaign of the Year category. The Stevie Award specifically noted work that reached out to business audiences to establish meaningful relationships, memorable, engaging experiences, and unique connections with their brands.
Planning and execution of the Purchasing Power springtime roadshow convinced the judges of both its outstanding features and results:
• "Fueling Financial Wellness @Work" Roadshow launched with Facebook LIVE event.
• 45’ Custom-wrapped executive coach—a branded "mobile billboard"—traveled 4,500 miles across 17 States in 21 days.
• 200+ average customer engagements took place at each Tour stop.
• Free financial education seminars were offered to all employees, plus free books to gain control of personal finances.
• Local television interviews on morning talk shows promoted Tour stops and offered consumer financial tips.
• All visitors were encouraged daily to enter the official Tour sweepstakes; each entry secured a $10 donation to Junior Achievement for ongoing youth education.
• Roadshow helped PPC achieve record 19% Q2 revenue growth over 2016.
• Additional media included trade stories and a growing online gallery of photos from the tour.
Since 2002 the Stevie Awards—derived the Greek for "crowned"—have been conferred for achievement in business to organizations and individuals in more than 60 nations. Finalists were chosen by more than 200 professionals worldwide.
"The nominations submitted for The 2018 American Business Awards were outstanding," said Michael Gallagher, president and founder of the Stevie Awards. "The competition was intense, and those recognized as Stevie Award winners should be immensely proud of this accomplishment."
The 2018 Stevie Award winners will be celebrated and presented their awards at a gala event held at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City on Monday, June. 11. Further information about the Stevie Awards can be found at www.StevieAwards.com.