Purchasing Power is committed to giving back to our community. Our company is built around improving the everyday lives of our customers, and our core values support that mission in all that we do.
Our employees come to us all the time with creative and inspiring ideas for ways to serve charitable organizations across Metro Atlanta. We're extremely proud of Purchasing Power's long-standing commitment to community service, as well as the overriding spirit of involvement and giving across our company culture.
- Racquel Roberts, Chief People Officer
Our employees volunteer roughly 3,400 hours annually, serving local non-profit organizations and community service outreach efforts. We serve Atlanta-based chapters of a wide range of non-profit organizations, including:
- Junior Achievement Chick-Fil-A Discovery Center
- Habitat for Humanity
- Atlanta Community Food Bank
- Children's Restoration Network
- Families First
- Partnership Against Domestic Violence
- Open Hand
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Relay for Life (American Cancer Society)
- Paws Atlanta
- Safehouse Outreach