Purchasing Power’s Customer Experience Group was a big winner at the 15th Annual Frost and Sullivan Customer Contact Awards held Monday night, Oct. 28, at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa. Recognizing excellence and outstanding achievement among practitioners and service providers with the “People’s Choice Awards” of the customer service industry, the CC Awards honored Purchasing Power with “The Mary Poppins Award” for its first “IVR (Interactive Voice Response) Project” launched in time for the 2018 Holiday Shopping Season.
Purchasing Power partnered with SmartAction® to execute the customer interface project, succeeding with measurable improvements among the following:
• quick and accurate authentication of each caller,
• immediate and easy access for customers to self-serve the most common functions (tracking orders, account balance, spending limits, contact updates, etc.),
• assisting customers with more advance IVR response features without an advocate/agent intervention,
• increasing the positive customer experience overall,
• reducing operating costs affecting annual EBITDA.
The IVR Project exceeded both its expectations and business goals, resulting in more satisfied customers, increased orders and revenue, and significant savings that directly impacted Purchasing Power EBITDA results in 2018. Purchasing Power was very grateful and proud to be rewarded at the annual conference for its hard-fought efforts to succeed among the service industry.